September 16-18, 2014 | Montreal, Quebec
SFI Annual Conference sponsorship is a unique opportunity to demonstrate your organization’s commitment to responsible forest management and procurement. It’s your chance to send a strong statement about your values and your support for forest certification and the SFI program. Sponsorship ensures the Annual Conference continues to deliver key speakers, panelists, and sessions offering engaging discussions and valuable networking opportunities. Now is your time to stand for future forests and get involved.
Download full sponorship prospectus here.
- Go Zero - [Sold] Make the SFI Annual Conference a carbon neutral event. The Go Zero sponsorship reduces the carbon footprint of the conference through The Conservation Funds' Go Zero program
- Annual Conference Gala - The main social event at the SFI Annual Conference which is always well attended, entertaining and fun.
- President's Reception - Kick-off the SFI Conference at the premier networking reception in the Exhibit Hall.
- French Translation Services - SFI conference materials and collatoral will be translated into French for our French Canadian participants. Simultaneous French Translation will also be offered.
- Awards Luncheon - [Sold] SFI Award Winners will be announced.
- Conference Giveaway - Each recipient receives a giveaway with SFI logo.
- Hospitality Suite - Sponsorship includes a stocked Hospitality suite for conference attendees on Tuesday and Wednesday night. Get your Party On!
- Hotel Key Cards - [Sold] A specially designed hotel key card each registrant will receive upon check-in.
- Program Materials - [Sold] Your company's logo on SFI Annual Conference materials.
- Tuesday Business Meetings Luncheon - [Sold] A buffet luncheon for all business meeting attendees in the Exhibit Hall.
- Wednesday Continental Breakfast - [Sold] Continental Breakfast for all conference attendees in the Exhibit Area.
- Thursday Networking Breakfast - [Sold] A hot buffet breakfast for all registrants.
- Thursday Luncheon - A casual lunch at the close of the conference.
- All Conference Coffee Breaks - [Sold] Coffee breaks each day, served in the Exhibit Hall.
- Name Badge Lanyards - [Sold] Your company's logo or name on each registrants name badge lanyard.
- Free Wi-Fi - [Sold] Get Connected and support free Wi-Fi access for all conference attendees.
- General Session Sponsor - [Sold] Multiple general sessions available for sponsorship.
- Sponsor Student Participation - [Sold] Support conference attendance for local undergraduate and graduate students' enrolled in forestry or natural resource programs. ($1,500 per student or support 4 students for $5,000.)
- Conservation and Community - This discounted sponsorship is intended for non-profit organizations to promote their presence at the SFI Conference.
- Registration Literature Drop
- Program Ad
Download Sponsorship Benefits Overview
Download Sponsorship Application Form