What to See and Do in Clearwater Beach
Official Tourist Guide
What to Do
- A Beach for Every Mood: In St. Pete/Clearwater, each sunset over the Gulf of Mexico paints a scene as unique as the beaches that line its shores. The spectrum presents many possibilities for beach getaways near Tampa – from remote islands and laid-back beach towns to scenes saturated with sun-seekers. Which fits your mood?
- Sunsets at Pier 60: "Sunsets at Pier 60," a Clearwater Beach tradition, offers a variety of crafts and entertainment from 6 - 9 p.m. each night. A beautiful view of the sunset makes for a perfect way to celebrate the end of the day. Crafters set up shop, painters paint, musicians play and jugglers, magicians and street performers entertain. You may even see fire eaters and stilt walkers. This family friendly celebration is free and parents will also be glad to know that a well-equipped playground provides hours of enjoyment for little ones.
- Florida Botanical Gardens: Are you a nature enthusiast? If so, you won't want to miss The Florida Botanical Gardens. Here, over 150 sun-kissed acres filled with more than 25 gardens and display areas showcase a dazzling array of tropical plants--from fruits and herbs to hibiscus and bromeliads. There's a new botanical treasure awaiting discovery at every turn.
- Tastiest Restaurants Along America's Best Beaches: The restaurants along St. Pete/Clearwater's 35 miles of white sand beaches offer up delicious dining along with breathtaking views of the Gulf of Mexico and fabulous entertainment. Among the top picks: Frenchy's Rockaway Grill (Clearwater Beach), Salt Rock Grill (Indian Shores), Guppy's on the Beach (Indian Rocks Beach), Waltz Fish Shak (Madeira Beach), The Pearl Restaurant (Treasure Island), Spinners Rooftop Bistro (St. Pete Beach) and Black Palm Restaurant (Pass-A-Grille Beach).
- Family Friendly Attractions
Clearwater Beach at Your Fingertips
Visit Clearwater Beach's Tourism website for more information.