Each year our Annual Conference provides an opportunity for the SFI community — from landowner to brandowner, conservation and community organizations, university professionals and students, government agencies to resource professionals — to come together and learn about new research in conservation; renew partnerships and make new ones; and exchange ideas about how to improve forestry practices for the sake of healthy, thriving forests upon which all of us rely. In short the SFI Annual Conference is a time to connect, cooperate grow and improve.
Be part of the signature conference positioned at the nexus of environmental, social, and economic issues – where healthy forests, vibrant communities, and responsible purchasing come together to improve society.
Attend informative sessions where you can learn about the emerging issues that will drive forest management and forest supply chains over the next 20 years. And you can earn continuing education credits.
Engage in open discussions and forums with your peers and colleagues where fresh thinking and new ideas are on offer.
Make connections with old friends and expand your professional circle. From C-suite executives to frontline resource professionals, they’re all here at the SFI Annual Conference.
SFI Annual Conference Communications
- Highlights from the 2016 SFI Annual Conference: October 3, 2016
- Government and Conservation Program Highlights: September 8, 2016
- Marketplace Program Highlights: August 18, 2016
- Early Bird Pricing Ends August 9 & Session Highlights: August 4, 2016
- Agenda Highlights - Linking Future Forests to Communities: July 14, 2016
- New Speakers Announced for 2016 SFI Annual Conference: June 21, 2016
- Confirmed Speaker & Questions to be Explored at the 2016 SFI Annual Conference
- Highlights from the 2015 SFI Annual Conference