The 2016 SFI Annual Conference sponsorship is a unique opportunity to demonstrate your organization’s commitment to responsible forest management and procurement. By sending a strong statement about your values and your support for forest certification and the SFI program sponsorship ensures the Annual Conference continues to deliver dynamic key speakers, panelists, and sessions offering engaging discussions and invaluable networking opportunities.
Questions or interested in sponsoring? Contact Amy Doty at 202-596-3458 or via email.
Platinum Level - $10,000
Go Zero[SOLD] - Make the SFI Annual Conference a carbon neutral event. The Go Zero sponsorship reduces the carbon footprint of the conference through The Conservation Funds' Go Zero program.
- Annual Conference Sunset Soirée - The main social event at the SFI Annual Conference which is always well attended, entertaining and fun.
- President's Reception - Kick-off the SFI Conference at the premier networking reception in the Exhibit Hall.
Gold Level - $7,500
Awards Luncheon[SOLD] - SFI Award Winners will be announced.
- Conference Giveaway - Each recipient receives a giveaway with SFI logo.
Hotel Key Cards[SOLD] - A specially designed hotel key card each registrant will receive upon check-in. Program Materials[SOLD] - Your company's logo on SFI Annual Conference materials.
Silver Level - $5,000
Hospitality Suite[SOLD] - Sponsorship includes a stocked Hospitality suite for conference attendees on Tuesday and Wednesday night. Get your Party On!
- Tuesday Business Meetings Luncheon - A buffet luncheon for all business meeting attendees in the Exhibit Hall.
Wednesday Continental Breakfast[SOLD] - Continental Breakfast for all conference attendees in the Exhibit Area. Thursday Networking Breakfast[SOLD] - A hot buffet breakfast for all registrants.
- Thursday Luncheon - A casual lunch at the close of the conference.
Name Badge Lanyards[SOLD] - Your company's logo or name on each registrants name badge lanyard. Free Wi-Fi[SOLD] - Get Connected and support free Wi-Fi access for all conference attendees. General Session Sponsor [SOLD]- Multiple general sessions available for sponsorship. Fun Run/Walk [SOLD] - Sponsor Wednesday morning's 5K Fun Run/Walk.
Bronze Level - $1,500 - $2,500
Conference Networking Break ($2,500)[SOLD] - Multiple coffee breaks available for sponsorship, served in the Exhibit Hall.
- Sponsor Student Participation ($2,000) - Support conference attendance for local undergraduate and graduate students' enrolled in forestry or natural resource programs. Multiple available. ($2,000 minimum or support 4 students for $7,000.)
- Conservation and Community ($2,000) - This discounted sponsorship is intended for non-profit organizations to help maximize their participation and networking opportunities at the SFI Conference. Multiple available.
- Registration Literature Drop ($1,500)
- Program Ad ($1,500)