Each year our Annual Conference provides an opportunity for the SFI community — from landowner to brandowner, conservation and community organizations, university professionals and students, government agencies to resource professionals — to come together and learn about new research in conservation; renew partnerships and make new ones; and exchange ideas about how to improve forestry practices for the sake of healthy, thriving forests upon which all of us rely. In short the SFI Annual Conference is a time to connect, cooperate grow and improve.
Be part of the signature conference positioned at the nexus of environmental, social, and economic issues – where healthy forests, vibrant communities, and responsible purchasing come together to improve society.
Attend informative sessions where you can learn about the emerging issues that will drive forest management and forest supply chains over the next 20 years. And you can earn continuing education credits.
Engage in open discussions and forums with your peers and colleagues where fresh thinking and new ideas are on offer.
Make connections with old friends and expand your professional circle. From C-suite executives to frontline resource professionals, they’re all here at the SFI Annual Conference.
SFI Annual Conference Communications
- SFI's Annual Conference is Right Around the Corner - August 17, 2017
- 2017 SFI Annual Conference Agenda Preview - July 26, 2017
- Sessions Confirmed, Hear From Leading Voices - June 29, 2017
- New Speakers and Tour, Hotel Selling Out - June 22, 2017
- 2017 SFI Annual Conference: Save the Date and Register Now - February 15, 2017
- New Speakers Announced - April 26, 2017