Every year the SFI Annual Conference is the must attend event for those who want to engage in discussions with some of the foremost thought leaders in the forest sector. Network with people from the conservation, community and economic sectors who care about the future of forests. Past attendees include CEOs of Fortune 500 companies, conservationists and community leaders, indigenous representatives, forest managers, university faculty and students, government officials, and many more.
Your sponsorship ensures the 2018 SFI Conference will continue to deliver dynamic speakers, invaluable networking opportunities and sessions offering engaging discussions around this shared theme. Contact SFI Inc. to secure your sponsorship today!
Questions or interested in sponsoring? Contact Amy Doty at 202-596-3458 or via email.
Platinum Level - $10,000
- Go Zero - Make the SFI Annual Conference a carbon neutral event. The Go Zero sponsorship reduces the carbon footprint of the conference through The Conservation Funds' Go Zero program.
- Annual Conference Soirée - Help us celebrate at the conference's main social event, which is always well attended, entertaining and fun.
- President's Reception - Kick-off the SFI Conference at the premier networking reception in the exhibit hall.
- Keynote Address - Sponsor a high-level keynote speaker at this year's conference.
Gold Level - $7,500
- Student Participation - Sponsor 6 university students to attend the SFI Annual Conference. Sponsorship covers students registration, all meals including networking dinner, 2-night hotel stay, and travel stipend.
- Awards Luncheon - SFI Award Winners will be announced.
- Conference Giveaway - Each conference attendee receives a giveaway with SFI logo.
Hotel Key Cards- A specially designed hotel key card each registrant will receive upon check-in.
- Program Materials - Your company's logo on SFI Annual Conference collateral materials.
Silver Level - $5,000
- Student Participation - Sponsor 4 university students to attend the SFI Annual Conference. Sponsorship covers students registration, all meals including networking dinner, 2-night hotel stay, and travel stipend.
- Hospitality Suite - Sponsorship includes a stocked Hospitality Suite for conference attendees on Wednesday and Thursday night. Get your Party On!
- Fun Run/Walk - Sponsor our 5K Fun Run/Walk and morning activities.
- Wednesday Continental Breakfast - A hot buffet breakfast for all registrants in the Exhibit Area Hall.
- Thursday Networking Breakfast - A hot buffet breakfast for all registrants with option to provide a piece of literature on event table.
- Thursday Luncheon - A casual lunch at the close of the conference with option to provide a piece of literature on event tables.
- Post Conference Tour - Support an outing and tour of Canada's forests.
- General Session Sponsor - Multiple general sessions available for sponsorship.
- Name Badge Lanyards - Your company's logo or name on each registrants name badge lanyard.
- Free Wi-Fi - Get connected and support free Wi-Fi access for all conference attendees plus internet redirection to your organization's website.
- Conference Mobile App - Sponsor our app providing attendees the latest information about the conference.
Bronze Level - $2,500
- Conference Networking Break - Multiple coffee breaks available for sponsorship, served in the Exhibit Hall.
- Sponsor Student Participation - Sponsor 2 university students to attend the SFI Annual Conference. Sponsorship covers students registration, all meals including networking dinner, 2-night hotel stay, and travel stipend. (Multiple available.)
- Conservation and Community - This sponsorship is for non-profit conservation and community organizations, who will benefit from networking with SFI Program stakeholders. (Multiple available.)
Additional A La Carte Sponsorship Opportunities - $1,500
- Registration Literature Drop - Place a single piece of your organization's promotional material in conference delegate materials packet. (Multiple available.)
- Program Ad - 1/4 page, 4 color ad in the conference program. (Multiple available.)